45. Do you remember?RATING:
PGNOTES: 1. In .rar format because I don't have the patience to upload forty-five tracks individually >3<
2. Far too early in the morning to think of a non-corny title. Then again, I always suck at creating titles *o*;
3. Lj cuts are the BANE of my existence.4. I suck at Lj codes <___O; *curses the evil < / d i v > *Melodic ChroniclesA series of mix tapes.
01. First Love, Utada Hikaru //Nothing goes on in my heart / Just like your memories
02. Crazy for This Girl, Evan and Jaron //She got me thinking about her constantly / but she don't know how I feel
03. Assertion, Typecast //I wonder if I could present myself to you / I don't have any brilliant words to say
....Could you even pretend that you want me?
04. Falling, NSYNC //How am I supposed to live / If I can't get over this / I've come to find that you don't feel the same
05. You Don't See Me, Josie and the Pussycats //I wish I was lonely / Instead of just only / Crystal and see-through / And not enough to you
06. Stand Inside Your Love, Smashing Pumpkins //And for the first time/ I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for / Your every move and waking sound
07. Realize, Colbie Caillat //Just realized what I just realized / we'd never have to wonder / if we missed out on each other now
08. Neon, Sponge Cola //'Cause I, I know I could never be enough / to replace your whatever
09. Back to You, John Mayer //I'm so good at forgetting / and I quit every game I've played / but forgive me love / I can't turn and walk away
10. Gravity, Sara Bareilles //I live here on my knees as I try to make you see / that you're everything I think I need here on the ground
But you're neither friend nor foe / though I can't seem to let you go
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
11. Never Again, Justin Timberlake //Sadness has me at the end of the line / Helpless watched you break this heart of mine
And loneliness only wants you back here with me / Common sense knows that you're not good enough for me
12. Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Lines, Andy Garcia //I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. / Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer / and these the last verses that I write for her.
13. Your Ex-Lover is Dead, Stars //There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave / You were what I wanted / I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you / I'm not sorry it's over / I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
B1. The Scientist, Cold Play //Oh take me back to the start.
B2. Your Ruined Me, JC Chasez //You ruined me for life.
01. In A Second, Aly and AJ //What I think, you are just perfect / Could it be, that I am worth it?
Is this thing an open door / walk right through to something more
02. Girlfriend, Avril Lavinge //She's like so whatever / You could do so much better / I think we should get together now
03. I'll Cover You, RENT //I've longed to discover / Something as true as this is
So with a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you / when you're worn out and tired
With a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you / when your heart has expired
04. Hanggang Kailan (Naked Version), Orange and Lemons //'Di mapigilang mag-isip / Na baka sa tagal / Mahulog ang loob mo sa iba
05. Everything, Lifehouse //How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
06. Every Other Time, LFO //Sometimes she's hot, sometimes I'm cold / Sometimes my head wants to explode
But when I think about it / I'm so in love with her / Every other time
07. So Close, Jon McLaughlin //We’re so close / to reaching that famous happy end / and almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are... / So close, so close / and still so far...
08. Endless, A Silent Whisper, Urban Dub //Embrace, so much tighter / this could be our last together
Heaven sheds tears for both of us / our forever has been torn apart
09. Never Let This Go, Paramore //And I'll never let this go / but I can't find the words to tell you
That now I feel like I don't know you
10. Everything Will Be Alright, The Killers //So take your suitcase, 'cause I don't mind / and baby doll, I meant it ever time / you don't need to compromise
I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes
11. (Another Song) All Over Again, Justin Timberlake // Little girl you're all I've got / don't you leave me standing here once again
'Cause I'll give you my life / Yes I would / If you would let me try to love you
So please, give me another chance / to write you another song / and take back those thing's I've done
'Cause I'll give you my heart / If you would let me start all over, again
12. A Lack of Color, Death Cab for Cutie // On your machine I slur a plea for you to come home
But i know it's too late / I should have given you a reason to stay
Given you a reason to stay
13. Still on My Brain, Justin Timberlake // Now I could say that I don’t love you no more / and I could say that I’ve closed the door for our love
And I can tell you, I feel it’s time for us to go our separate ways
But baby I just wouldn’t be the same / 'cause girl your love is still on my brain
B1. Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs // Wait, they don't love you like I love you.
B2. One More Time, One More Chance // I'm always searching, for fragments of you to appear somewhere.
01. Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell on You), Aqualung //To me you're strange and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me, but you just can't see / You turn every head but you don't see me
02. Five Minutes to Midnight, Boys Like Girls //We could, pack up and leave all our things behind / No fact, or fiction, or storyline
'Cause I need you more than just for tonight
03. If She Wants Me, Belle and Sabastian //If you think to yourself, “What should I do now?” / Than take the baton, and girl, you better run with it.
'Cause there is no point in standing in the past cause it’s over and done with.
04. Untouched, The Veronicas //Give me, give me, give me all of you, you
Don't be scared / I'll see you through the loneliness of one more, more, more
05. Falling Away With You, Muse //staying awake to chase a dream / tasting the air you're breathing in / I know I won't forget a thing
promise to hold you close and pray / watching the fantasies decay / nothing will ever stay the same
06. As Lovers Go, Dashboard Confessional //She said 'You got to be crazy, what do you take me for, some kind of easy mark?'
'You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but I swear you got me all wrong'
07. Are You Gonna Be My Girl?, Jet //Big black boots, long brown hair / She's so sweet / with her get back stare
And I could see, you home with me
08. All I Need is You, The Click Five //We don't need to go that far / let's hold on to where we are
If it's real, we'll make it through / 'Cause all I need is you
09. Jenny, The Click Five //First you say won't, then you say you will / You keep me hangin' on
But we're not moving on / we're standing still / Jenny, you got me on my knees
Jenny, it's killing me
10. Coming to Terms, Carolina Liar //
Is this what you need? / Am I what you need?
11. Already Gone, Kelly Clarkson // Looking at you makes it harder / but I know that you'll find another / that doesn't always make you wanna cry
12. She Had the World, Panic! At the Disco // She said she won the world at a carnival / but I'm sure it didn't ruin her / I just made her more interesting
13. You Could Be Happy, Snow Patrol // You could be happy and I won't know / but you weren't happy the day I watched you go /
Do the things that you always wanted to / without me there to hold you back / don't think, just do
B1. Oo, Up Dharma Down // Ako'y iyong nasakatan / baka sakaling lang maisip mo naman / Hindi mo lang alam
'Kay tagal na panahon / Ako'y nandirito pa rin hanggang ngayon para sa'yo
B2. It's Tough to Have A Crush, OK Go // Perhaps you'll find me feeling better in a day or two / but it's tough to have a crush on you